Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's going on?

Not much, really. We had a swim meet last weekend that took up all of our time. Clare swam in the morning and Daniel in the afternoon on Sat. and Sun. It was fun this time. No one was sick like the last meet. They both shaved time off most of their events. They both swam the 500 Free (20 laps) and did great! Clare got a BB time (super time!) and Daniel won (and lost) the race for his age group - he was the only 8 & Under swimming it, so he got the 1st place ribbon! No pictures of the meet since I was either training to be a stroke and turn judge, or I was busy watching Daniel swim. (I also didn't take my camera.) We're looking forward to B/C champs in a couple of weeks. Well, let me take that back. Clare is aging up next week which means all of her time standards change. She's looking at doing well for next year's championships.

This week is a normal week. Swimming, violin, school. Today is an easy day with nothing this afternoon. We're going to watch yesterday's American Idol and Sunday's Extreme Home Makeover. :) I might even take a nap! :) I need to get prepared during the next week or so for my baby to turn 11. I can't believe she's that old!! LOVE HER!!

No comments: