My buddie, Katie tagged me. Here's what it's all about (I just copied yours, Katie!):
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog and/or share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list and/or share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
I'll attempt all three! Got some down time!
5 Random Facts:
1. I've been around the world about 2 1/2 times.
2. I have the urge to move every 5 years - just to live somewhere new and meet new people. It comes from moving so much in my youth. This is tough since I probably won't ever move again!
3. Like Katie, I'd love to live on a farm. I want a goat or two so that I can make cheese. I'd like to raise organic chickens and grow organic vegetables. :)
4. My favorite movie writer is John Hughes - Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles. Shows my age!
5. I'm not a big dog lover. I was bitten by a couple of German Shepherds in 6th grade. Not fun!
5 Places I'd Like to Visit (or, Return to . . .)
1. The Greek Isles on a cruise!
2. Ipoh, Malaysia - I was born there!
3. Austria and Switzerland - in the summer to hike and the winter to ski!
4. Machu Pichu - it just seems like a really cool place.
5. France with Clare
5 Things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old
1. Clare and Daniel! I got married at 25 - no thoughts of kids just yet!
2. Being a school librarian. That was not even a possiblity! I could never have predicted that my professional life would have gone in that direction. I miss it!
3. My friends, of course. Such great support!
4. This blog. It's been fun and easy!
5. My life as it is. Who would have known we'd have this house, these kids, the pets - this life? Thanks to God. Seriously!
I've only got one tag:
Sheila! Have a little fun, think of something other than what's going on. Love ya!
1 comment:
You're such a traveler! I love it! = )
Things were a bit crazy last week, so I will be sure to call this week. (No meetings, thank goodness!!)
Hope you're feeling better.
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment