It's 7:15 a.m. No snow on the ground. The schools are closed. :-) You may think that this upsets me. Not today. I've got a new perspective on it. The other day we had a brief snow storm at midday and I had to drive in it. No biggie really, since I'm used to driving in snow. However, it seems there are others out there who have no idea about how to drive in the snow. I saw at least 4 accidents - 2 major ones - during the short time I was out. It's not the bus drivers that have the problems (though it could very well be possible.) It's everyone else out there who can't slow down and think. I'm going to have fun with the kids today. Hopefully it will eventually snow and we can go out and play. Until then, they're going to sleep in, I'm going to play on the computer with my little GoLite (SAD) on bright, and Tom's going to go in to work (it's busy season, remember. No snow days for him!)
Update: 11:35 a.m. and snowing!! We have at least 2 inches now. Good thing they called school. The roads are nasty. I just got back from taking the dog for a walk - gotta love walking in the snow. So peaceful. The kids are out playing. I've taken a couple of pictures - more later when it quits snowing.
This is the view from our front stoop. Clare and Daniel are out there somewhere - I can hear them, but not see them. :) They're a mess!

The view from our back deck usually includes a big mountain beyond the orchard. Can't see a thing today. I love it! More later. I'm going to go tackle Daniel's closet.
No comments:
Post a Comment