Wednesday, July 3, 2013

And we're off!!


The Milburns are going on their biggest adventure EVER today.  We're headed to Barcelona, Spain, to go on a 12-night Mediterranean cruise.  I have been planning this since September - yes, 10 months!  Talk about being anxious everything works out!  (Add this to planning and implementing the annual Poole gathering at my house for 34 people this past weekend.  Yes, I'm nuts.)

Where are we going?  Welllll...  First, we'll spend a couple of days in Barcelona - mostly admiring Gaudi architecture and eating the food.  Then we'll embark on our cruise.  The first port is Cannes, France.  Then we'll go to Florence and Rome, (two different days), Athens, Ephesus (Turkey), Santorini (Greece), Naples and back to Barcelona.  I really am praying I have all my ducks in a row.

I'm hoping to blog the whole way.  Right now I need to get on the plane so I can SLEEP!  (I've been getting up REALLY early in order to be tired for the plane and to help me adjust to the time change. Too bad the rest of the family is going to be sleep deprived when we get there.  Ugh!!)

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Peg Chapman said...

Travel blessings! This sounds like a dream! Have the time of your lives, your friend, Peg