Thursday, August 14, 2008

Clare

Hi! It's Clare. Just messing around my mom's blog. Today, I mowed the lawn all by myself. How exciting! =-) I might have had a little help, but oh well. I didn't go in very straight lines either. Here are some of the pictures of me mowing. Most of them were taken without me knowing. >:-( My favorite is of me restarting the engine. It's so cool!!! My socks have a lot of grass stains on them now.

This is the one where I'm starting the engine. Isn't it awesome?

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

Hi Clare!!

We hope you have a wonderful sixth grade year! Michael and I would love to watch you run in a cross country meet this fall. We'll be looking for your schedule.

Enjoy your last week of summer vacation.

Katie

P.S. Way to go on mowing the lawn!! I don't touch the mower at my house. : )