Sunday, August 31, 2008

Catching up

I've been pretty bad about blogging lately. We've all been busy with this, that, and the other. You know??! We had a great time celebrating Maribeth's TOY award last weekend with a picnic at Linda and Roger's house. Clare and Glen love getting together at Grandma's house so they can put on her clothes (I'm not sure Grandma enjoys this activity!) And the bocce ball game was brutal! :)

Clare and Daniel started school this past week - Daniel is in 4th grade and Clare is in 6th (middle school!) Both are enjoying school and their teachers. Phew! It's always a relief. I am, of course, very glad that the big yellow bus has arrived again this Fall. Maybe I can get back on a more "normal" schedule - cleaning house, grocery shopping, appointments for this and that, volunteering at two schools and for a great political campaign (did you see Obama's speech???), etc. Of course, after school activities will take up much of my time, too (cross country, soccer, swimming, etc.)
Daniel is playing travel soccer for the first time this Fall. His uniform came this week and it's HUGE! Apparently, everyone buys them big so they will fit for more than 1 year. O.K., but does it have to be so big Tom can wear it, too???

No comments: