Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Parenting is sooo much fun!!! (NOT!)
Why don't the nurses give you a book on how to raise YOUR child on the day they're born??? It would make life so much easier. We try to do the best we can, but sometimes I feel so incompetent.
The kids got their progress reports yesterday. Ugh! Clare's was not great. She was very disappointed and crying. Unfortunately for her, there are consequences to bringing home bad grades - she loses her phone and all screen time (TV, computer, etc.) The phone is the worst for her. She "NEEDS" her phone, or so she says. (Wow! I have a cell phone and would LOVE to toss it out the window sometimes! I didn't even get a cell phone until I was well into my 30s!) Anyway, I took her phone from her last night and now she isn't speaking to me. Gotta love the silent treatment. Don't worry, I have LOTS of experience with the silent treatment. I can outlast anyone. :)
Best thing about this? The weatherman is saying we might get a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow! Yay! I get to be stuck in this house with my pouting, silent, brooding child for days! Hopefully, the sun will come out on Thursday and melt it all away. Keep your fingers crossed! If you hear about a murder-suicide in the area...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm slightly terrified about the six days of being snowed in with the boys, too!! :) No school for them on Monday- teacher work day. You know we'll be out for the rest of the week... Haha!!
You can do it!! :)
Post a Comment