I know. This sounds very strange, but just ask Tom. I really do love to caulk. This week I decided to paint our bedroom. It's been this project that's been hanging over my head. We painted the master bath sometime in October, but never got to the bedroom. The paint has been sitting there on the floor in our linen closet just waiting to be used. So, I felt like the time had come to get it done.
I started on Wednesday at about 12:30 p.m. and finished the first coat around the time the kids came home. Thursday I painted the second coat and had an headache from the fumes (and this was that zero VOC paint - oh well) by the time I went to bed. Today was trim day - and caulking day. We had a lot of cracks around the crown molding next to the ceiling. I couldn't wait to get at them! I think it's the challenge of having the perfect edge. (I also don't usually tape when cutting the edges - again, it's a challenge.) It's one of those things I could do all day. I actually had to stop myself from going around the house and caulking every crack I saw. You should see our bedroom! Magnificent molding! ;-)
I know. It's very strange. (I would love that t-shirt!)

No comments:
Post a Comment