Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm back!

So, it's been a few years!  I know I really should have posted more recently, but Facebook had taken over.  I've given up FB for Lent (and possibly for longer depending on how much I miss it!)  Life sure has been crazy the past few years.  I'm not going to even try to summarize it thoroughly.

And here we are.  I'm now a travel agent (a.k.a. independent travel consultant), Tom is busier than ever in his 16th year at YHB, Clare just turned 16 and is busy with school and travel volleyball.  Daniel is 13, almost 14, and loves swimming and soccer.  They really are such different kids.  Clare is reserved and not very affectionate (could be that teenage girl thing.)  And Daniel is bubbly and cuddly.  I think he must be this way because Clare is so NOT this way!  :)

That's it for now.  I think I'll be more focused next post.  Now, I need to finish watching Pride and Prejudice (the Colin Firth version, of course.)













1 comment:

katie k-h said...

glad you are back!! ♥ look forward to reading more.