Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wacky Hair Day!

O.K. So I'm a little behind. This was from about a week ago. No excuses, really. Just that Tom and I have been training for the marathon, the kids have swimming and soccer, I've been volunteering at their school and at a local state senate campaign. Nothing much. :)

WACKY hair day is the ultimate at Clare and Daniel's school. Wouldn't you love to go out looking like this???










I think it's awesome. No inhibitions. Just go out there and be. Clare's class had 100% participation. She said some of the girls' hair were like rat's nests. Yuck! I'd hate to be mom straightening out that mess. Might just end up going to the hair dresser to cut it all off. Daniel, who is a bit more self-conscious than Clare, was a little worried that it might not be wacky hair day until we drove by a group of kids on the way to school who had some pretty wild hair. I had to help both kids with their get-ups. Do you think Daniel has a little gel in his hair? What fun!

No comments: