Monday, November 17, 2008

1st Snow of the season!

Mia and Astro in the SNOW!

It snowed a little tonight! The kids were very excited about it - especially Daniel. After his bath, he put his PJs on inside out and backwards, tossed a cup of ice in the toilet, and is sleeping with a spoon under his pillow! I think he wants to have a day off tomorrow (let's hope not!) He's very funny.

I have to say. we had a very nice evening tonight. The kids both have books they must finish this week for school and we sat for about an hour reading. Daniel has a harder time focusing - it's tough to find books he really likes. Clare, on the other hand, is easy to please. How different they are, in so many ways. LOVE THEM!!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

Hope you guys enjoyed the delay this morning! : )

What a relaxing evening, a WHOLE hour of reading. I'm jealous...

How did the 13 miler go on Saturday?

-Katie