Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lovely

This is Clare's school picture. Did I tell you how great I think she is?? This year has started out very well. She loves her classes and is doing super in all of them. She is managing the cross country team - training with them, but can't compete until next year - and hopes to manage the volleyball team in the winter. She is also swimming competitively. Apparently there are several boys at school who like her, especially in P.E. Who would have guessed boys like athletic girls? This Friday is her first Junior Cotillion dance class. I will be a chaperone - I'll be the little fly on the wall (can't wait!!) She loves to ignore me when she's around her friends, but we both know it's only a game. I'll play along. As long as she remains my "sweet pea" at home. :)

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

Well...Everything makes me cry right now, but this really got me going! It is amazing to see how much Clare has changed over the past year in comparison to the above VT picture from last fall. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Clare, she's one special young lady. ; )

Hope you're well, Diane! I miss you!

Katie