Tom and I went to Las Vegas last week - he had a conference and I tagged along. It was fun for the most part, especially with Tom. I really enjoy being with Tom without the kids (they were with the in-laws. :)) We always find something to laugh about. We didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together since he was in class from 8-5 every day. I did a little shopping and a little slots. I'm not a big spender, so neither is my cup of tea. I've decided that you definitely don't want to win at slots on the first day - it makes it that much harder to win the rest of the time. It was a lesson learned! :) I did get a chance to sit by the amazing pool a little and finish a great book (Twilight by Stephanie Meyer) and start another. We also went to see the Blue Man Group one night - a great interactive show. All in all, it was nice to get away get away together and have some alone time.
This is our pool as seen from our room. It's very private and quiet.
Do you like our toes?? :) I was having fun with the camera (and I'd had a terrific strawberry margarita!)
No comments:
Post a Comment