Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday & the Suzuki Violin Festival

Daniel turned 9 this past weekend! He got two new Webkinz - the snake and the white mouse (I tease him about his white rat!) Happy Birthday, Daniel!!


I figured I'd be a good mom and video the kids at the violin festival. It didn't go exactly as I planned, but I still think it's o.k. I cut off the beginning of Clare's piece and you can barely see Daniel in his piece (that's the director's fault.) Then, my memory card filled up right at the end of the Twinkle variations!! Oh well. We are soooooo proud of Clare and Daniel. They did GREAT!! If you want to watch the videos - just to warn you - they are long. By the way, this is an awesome festival. The kids had workshops on Saturday then they played in a big concert hall on Sunday. There were almost 500 Suzuki students at the concert on Sunday! Very impressive.



1 comment:

katie k-h said...

You really do have two amazing children. I think it's wonderful that they are so involved with violin.

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

AND, Happy Birthday, Diane!!

Were your ears burning this week? Danielle and I were talking about you on Thursday. We both miss you so much. School just isn't the same without you.

We'll have to go out to lunch a time or two next year, but it'll have to be the McDonald's dollar menu...: )

Have a great run on Sunday!!

Love,

Katie