This has always been one of my favorite pictures of Daniel. He was 3 1/2 years old and quite a little character. He still is. I love him to death!
This past weekend, Daniel had his first sleepover birthday party (his birthday was a couple of weeks ago, but our little violin adventure and another party kept us from having his party.) His friends, Seth and Victor, came over for an inside "camp out." It was a lot of fun - flashlight tag to wear them out and Alvin and the Chipmunks to calm them down. I'm not sure what time they went to sleep, but Daniel took a pretty hard nap the next day!
The cake has a blue tent on it -- see the fire pit in front of it? :)
The boys watched the movie from the tent. They were so sweet.
The day after the sleepover, both kids had a soccer game. It was a busy day, as usual.
.jpg)
Clare's team -- notice how many girls are on the team? (4) They definitly do their part. I'm surprised they're smiling -- they just got beat pretty bad! .jpg)
1 comment:
AWWH! I love the top picture of Daniel! He is such a cutie!!
Way to go on the cake decorating, as well. Impressive!!
As always, sure do miss you. : )
Katie
Post a Comment