Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmastime is here

Decorating the Christmas tree is probably my favorite activity during this season. I love the lights. We all like to see all the ornaments. It's fun deciding which ornaments are "front of the tree" ornaments and which are "back of the tree" ornaments. The kids really get into looking at their ornaments - they get at least one a year - some which have their pictures. We laugh at the ones where they aren't smiling - those that were taken during Sunday school or at preschool. Daniel really wasn't a picture taker until recently.
















We had a great time at Tom's office Christmas party. They had a fake horse race and the dancing was hilarious. There are a lot of really fun people that Tom works with, but I like the spouses the best! (right, Katie????!!) Fortunately, there weren't any Christmas party faux pas!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

So. I got this ADORABLE Christmas card that sent me HERE. = )

Have a safe trip this weekend and have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas!!

See you one day (or, a couple days) next week!!

((Absolutely LOVED your card!!))

Katie