Thursday, November 15, 2007

No NEW Pictures

We have been having a pretty boring normal week. No new pictures to show.

The kids have been busy with school, swimming and violin. I'll post them playing the violin again soon. They're great when they want to be! I only wish we could get to lessons on time. We're always at least 5 minutes late. I know their teacher thinks I'm out of it. (My mantra: I'm doing the best I can.) It seems everything we do is like this. I'm always sending in notes to school with changes in the kids' schedules. The coach at swimming calls me a PITA (you'll have to take a guess as to what that means if you don't already know.) Again: I'm doing the best I can.

Tom and I went to the VT v. Florida State game last weekend and are headed down for the Miami game this weekend. Should be a lot of fun! I will definitely wear more clothes this time! It was a bit brisk for the FSU game and it's looking like it will be the same. I really hate being cold!

Lately, I've been attempting to get the house organized. I've been at it since I stopped working full time. Unfortunately, I tend to get bogged down in the little things. I look at old magazines, old pictures, etc. My parents are coming next week for Thanksgiving and it's time to get ready for them. I have to move a bed downstairs, make the menu, buy the food, and figure out what we're going to do when they're here. Got any ideas?

We'll have some photos soon. Katie gave me a great idea to post an old photo. Haven't they grown a bit in 5 years!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

Have fun at the game today!!

I've got Michael dressed in a VT warm-up suit in honor of the game. : )

I'd love to catch up and run sometime this week.

Hope all is well.

Miss you,

katie