Thursday, June 14, 2007

Diane's 20th High School Reunion - 6/07

After too many years, I headed down to Knoxville for my 20th reunion. I have been waiting a long time for this event. What a great excuse to get away (without the family :) and see old friends. Candi, Sarah, Chelyncia, Sarah and I met for lunch then headed over to get our nails done. This was my first pedicure and only 3rd manicure. I've decided a pedicure is heaven and should occur often!


We later met up at the big party. There were a few of us who haven't changed a bit - and several look even better! (Remember, we graduated in the 80's when BIG hair was very popular!) It was great to catch up with Courtney, Traci, and Melanie and many more. These are the people that made high school memorable. Let's not wait another 20 years.

No comments: